For the girl who always wants to get dressed, even when dressing down

THOUGHTS ON HOW TO KEEP IT CASUAL AND CLASSIC




Friday, September 17, 2010

Ashley vs. Ashley- Fun and Flirty, Full-Skirt Cocktail Dress

Hey Guys! Here is my first Creation. It was inspired by my summers in Cape May, New Jersey. This particular dresses inspiration comes from a beach front Victorian in Cape May. It's my take on the full skirt that has been seen on the runways for fall. It's fun and flirty, beach inspired for this spring!


The First part, the full skirt.


Designing the collar


Working the Back


It's coming together!


The Final Project


The Final Back!


Tell me what you guys think!  Be brutally honest, this is my first garment that I created using my own pattern.  Also, stay tuned for pictures of it styled on Ms. Kuhns!


No comments:

Post a Comment