For the girl who always wants to get dressed, even when dressing down

THOUGHTS ON HOW TO KEEP IT CASUAL AND CLASSIC




Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is how I do.....

I am a regular girl. I do regular girl things such as, clean, work, and socialize. I don't have tons of money and I can't go shopping like the Olsen Twins. I have bills that need to get paid and my life isn't a fantasy, fashion dreamworld. I live in the real world, and I am a regular girl. So you may ask, how does a regular girl stay looking like an extraordinary one? I am here to share my secrets, on how to keep it real -for a deal!

Lesson One : Just because it's inexpensive doesn't mean it has to be cheap---and give you hives.

For all the people that keep places like "The Deb" and "Mandee's" still in business, shame on you. I think they stopped following fashion trends in 1998, and the clothing quality is disgusting. There is just no reason for anyone to go into those places when we have fabulous inexpensive stores like H&M, Forever 21, and even Target. All of these stores are filled with fabulous trends at amazing prices. Just the other week I bought 3 hot, cotton, mini-skirts for $18.00-altogether. I bought two amazingly, wild mini-dresses at 12 bucks a pop! How can you beat that?! Let's keep up with our money and stay cool, acknowledge the difference between inexpensive and cheap.

More lessons to follow.....


Roberto Cavalli for H&M, Really? and you're shopping at The Fashion Bug?!


Oh and Alexander McQueen for Target!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    You are so right. You don't have to go to real expensive stores to find real fashion at an affordable price. No matter where you live throughout the country, you can find some great buys. Anyone who knows fashion can tell the difference between well made and cheaply made. So, keep you eye out for the real bargains.

    ReplyDelete